We are excited to announce that Alliance – Speed Queen is targeting to go live mid-April 2023! As
mentioned in our previous announcement, Alliance – Speed Queen has contracted with ServicePower to
use our software platform, the network, and unlike other current clients, directly manage the dispatch
Below is some information about Alliance – Speed Queen and their processes with ServicePower:
- Industries Covered: Major Appliances
- Products Covered: Laundry Product
1. Front Load Washer
2. Top Load Washer
3. Dryer Electric
4. Dryer Gas
5. Stack Unit Electric
6. Stack Unit Gas
7. Dryer Stack Electric
8. Dryer Stack Gas
- Brands Covered: Speed Queen
- Technical Support: Technical support is offered for repairs dispatched to you by Alliance –
Speed Queen through ServicePower.
Phone Number: 920-310-0035 (business hours are from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST)
- Rates: The rate structure will be the same as it currently stands with SPPN dispatches. Pre approved labor rate of $85 with anything above that requiring authorization request approval.
This would include additional funds for labor, parts, and mileage.
- Parts Process: Parts will need to be self-sourced and will not be provided by Alliance – Speed
Queen. You will be reimbursed for the parts cost along with a 25% markup (cap of $50 per part).
Please make sure you fill out the Authorization Request form prior to the repair as usual. Please
purchase your parts from an Alliance – Speed Queen Authorized Parts Distributor. See list
below. You will be able to select these on the claim form in the parts section.
- Claim Processing: Parts invoices are a requirement on any Alliance – Speed Queen claims filed
with parts. Please attach a copy of the parts invoice using the Documents option at the top of
the claim form. See screenshot below
- Payment Terms: Claim payments will be processed every Monday.
- Point of Contact: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this new partnership with Alliance – Speed Queen, please feel free to
call the SPPN Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to assure you that we only partner with
companies that have a good understanding of the needs and capacities of this network. But, if you
would like to opt out of receiving dispatches directly from Alliance – Speed Queen, please fill out the
survey link below.
To begin receiving work for Alliance – Speed Queen, please make sure you update your ServicePower
profile. Your ServicePower profile group skill set should be updated as listed below, along with the brand
Speed Queen and any of the laundry products you currently cover.